Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Gavinisms—The Musical Edition


Gavin loves to sing.  And when I say loves, I mean he sings All. The. Time.  He sings at dinner, in the car, while he's playing, when he's taking a bathyou get the idea.  So, I thought this month's Gavinisms could include his own lyrics to two of his favorite songs.  Enjoy!

“Skip to My Lou”
            Skip, skip, skip to lou,
            skip, skip, skip to lou,
            skip, skip, skip to lou
            skip to lou my diamond.

            Fly in da butter, shoo fly shoo
            fly in da butter, shoo fly shoo
            fly in da butter, shoo fly shoo
            skip to lou my diamond.

“Take Me Out to the Ballgame”
            Take me out to da ball game,
            take me out to da crown.
            Buy me penis and crack-a-jag,
            I don’t care if ever get back
            Cuz it’s roof, roof, roof
            for da home teen,
            if they don’t win it’s a shade
            Cuz one, two, free strike out
            at the ole ball game!

No comments: