Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Gavinisms

On what I do at work:
Me: "What do you think I do at work all day?"
Gavin: "Pump."
Me: "Well, yes...but what do I do for my job?"
Gavin: "You prolly eat lunch."

During a shower with Daddy:
Gavin, to Ryan: "Why is your penis so big and fat?"
Ryan, stifling laughter: "Well, because I'm an adult. When you're an adult, yours will be bigger, too."
Gavin: "Yeah...mine's gonna be real big."

After seeing an ambulance drive by at night:
Gavin: "I don't know why there's a lot of ambliances in the world."
Me: "Well...so they can take people to the hospital if they get hurt."
Gavin: "Yeah...but I didn't know they could help people in the dark!"

Hearing part of "Deck the Halls" playing in another room:
Gavin, with surprised expression: "Boughs of holly!!"

At bedtime one night:
Gavin: "Mommy, I have a secret to tell you."
Me: "Oh yeah? What is it?"
Gavin: "I can't tell you."
Me: "Why not?"
Gavin: "Weeellll...if you want me to tell you, I'll have to give you a wet willy first."

Commenting on the birthday cake Grandma Clifford made for Jesus:
Cousin Brittany: "Do you like that cake?"
Gavin: "Yep. Grandma makes good Jesus cake."


No comments: