Friday, December 30, 2011

December Gavinisms

Me:  "Gavin, what do you want for Christmas this year?"
Gavin: "Ummmm...I want...a pony!"
Me:  "Please don't tell your Great-Grandparents."

On his visit to see Santa this year:
Santa: "What would you like for Christmas this year?"
Gavin: "A Christmas box."
Santa: "Oh...well, what would you like inside the Christmas box?"
Gavin: "Nuttin. Just a Christmas box."
Santa to Mommy: "Well that one should be easy!"

On his second visit to see Santa:
Santa: "What would you like for Christmas this year?"
Gavin: "I a big boy now.  I need big boy underwears."

Upon seeing the advent wreath lit up at church:
Gavin:  "Those candles for Baby Jesus birthday!"
Me:  "That's right, buddy."
Gavin:  "I help him blow them out."

Upon seeing a wedding picture of Ryan and me:
Gavin:  "I gonna get married when I bigger."
Me:  "Well, who are you going to marry?"
Gavin:  "I marry you, Mommy!  And Daddy!"

Singing Christmas carols in the car:
"We miss you Merry Christmas, we miss you Merry Christmas....aaaaaannnnd Happy New Year!"

No comments: