Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sick Sunday

Let's just say our very early Sunday morning went a little something like this:

Puke, crying, cleaning, "My tummy hurts!" more puke, more crying, more cleaning, shower...and did I mention the puke?

Oh, yes, and this:
Me, trying to pry Gavin's lovie from his hands:  "You got sick on it, buddy.  It's dirty."
Gavin:  "It just wet, Mommy. I shook it on the floor."
Me:  Audible sigh

Not to be outdone, of course, Abner took a look at the mess we were dealing with and thought "You might as well clean this up, too" as he took a huge shit on the floor.

Ryan and I could do nothing but laugh, at that point.  At least, I think we were laughing.  There might have been a few tears.

But, even with all of that, there was also a lot of this:
I think we're even.

No comments: