Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gratitude

For this list, and so much more...I am incredibly thankful:

colorfully crisp fall mornings

hushed giggles at bedtime

tangible faith

not-so-tangible faith

love notes on a paper lunch bag

preschooler anecdotes

the right to vote

DVR

the warm, wet snuggle of a baby boy wrapped in a froggy towel
Christmas music

grown men walking around work with giant stuffed animals

an unprovoked, "I love you, Momma."

love wins. period.

baby giggles

friends who know exactly how I feel

the occasional spiritual ass-kicking

baby thighs

cheesy smiles
cards in the mail

coming home after a few days away

old family stories I've heard a thousand times

popsicles

palm trees in November

forever, no-matter-what love

my boys' baby blues

selflessness

Starbucks' Chai Lattes

my handsome hubbalicious

big family gatherings







No comments: