Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lenten Challenge, Day 44: Cup

When I look at my husband holding our two boys, and see how much they adore him...my cup runneth over.

When friends calls to ask how my baby's doing after a scary week of doctor's appointments and x-rays...my cup runneth over.

When I realize how generally healthy and strong and resilient by boys are compared to all the very, very sick kids in this world...my cup runneth over.

When I get together with a group of women who know me and get me and allow me to be my goofy, outspoken, cussing self...my cup runneth over.

When I snuggle with my big boy before bed and he asks for "one more cuddle" or "one more song"...my cup runneth over.

When I hear a product I worked on at Hallmark helped a dying Grandma record a message for a grandbaby she'll never meet...my cup runneth over.

When my belly is full and my thirst is quenched, and I pull into the driveway of my warm, cozy house...my cup runneth over.

When my baby reaches out for me because no one can comfort him like his Momma...my cup runneth over.

As I'm making this list of blessings in my life, it is impossible to have anything but a grateful heart. I am so very blessed.

My cup runneth over.

1 comment:

Heather said...

so nice to read this. my cup runneth over for you. very grateful just to know you. very blessed to be doing this with you.